Yahoo is getting prominent among the internet users in diverse areas across the globe; who use an effective form of communication. It is the email service, which helps them interact with family members, friends and professionals in a much feasible way without interacting face to face.
But, there are different sort of issues that interrupts the users from completing tasks mentioned in various emails and one unique problem among them is recovering deleted messages, which has become a real cause of problem days. Users generally delete important emails from Inbox on their own or by mistake. It becomes very difficult for them to restore the messages, once it gets deleted from trash folder as well.
Problem become critical when email users are unable to move the desired emails accumulated in trash folder to inbox as error interrupts and prevent completion of an action. Another case is that user clears all the emails from trash folder using Android or Apple iPhone and the next day, he/she wants to restore back that particular email, which is next to impossible.
It’s really a difficult task to recover those deleted messages back to the server if the emails are deleted directly from the inbox of Yahoo account and at the same time from trash folder at one click. Messages once retrieved by MS Outlook from Yahoo server lead to its deletion if the user has not checked the option “Save the messages in mail server”. The last possibility is that someone accessed the email account on behalf of the user and has cleaned up Inbox, draft, outbox, spam and trash folder.
Reasons behind Messages Getting Deleted from Yahoo Mail Account
- Messages automatically get deleted from inbox once email application downloads the same.
- Unauthorized access deleted all the messages in inbox, outbox, spam and trash folder.
- Yahoo server not responding
- Messages getting delivered to filters created in mail account.
- Important mails of the user getting deleted due to account upgrading.
- Email server crashed all of the sudden and unable to restore messages saved in the inbox .
Problems in Restoring Deleted Yahoo Emails
- User has accidentally removed the messages from Trash folder
- He/she has not taken backup or snapshot of received messages before deleting them
- Error crop up while submitting the Yahoo mail restore help form
- Script errors arise all of the sudden, when a user tries to move that specific mail from trash/spam folder to inbox.
- Server stops responding all of the sudden
- Yahoo account compromised as login fails after several attempts.
You can go through these steps
An individual, who wants to restore the lost email; needs to contact Yahoo customer service number after changing the password if he/she thinks that email account has been compromised that has led to the deletion of important messages from inbox. It’s really not possible for him/her to restore those deleted emails without taking the assistance of customer service executive as it is only possible dialing Yahoo Technical support number.
If you are one of those users, who are not able to restore the mails; then call at the above mentioned customer support number anytime 24×7-365 days as the team of proficient experts is available at your service and they will be removing all kind of issues that prevent restoring of deleted messages back to the inbox or trash folder.