It’s really nice to know that the sheer numbers of message are getting accumulated into your Yahoo mailbox folder without any hurdle. But it’s really not a good idea to keep storing the messages in the Inbox folder. As there is a facility to create a folder by the name of the sender, users can do the same and keep moving the messages to a specific folder manually or by creating the filters.
This process actually reduces the burden on inbox and it can be quite feasible for the users to find messages sent by a specific person without wasting a time finding messages in the cluttered inbox.
Yahoo mail offers a facility to users for creating 200 custom folders when the email messages from the inbox, can be moved manually or automatically just by creating folders.
Just follow the steps to organize messages in Yahoo mail and manage your important emails in a proper way.
- As you navigate your mouse to the left side of the mail page, find the option labeled as folders
- Hover your mouse over it and click on the icon “ Create New Folder”
- You can also do the same by right-clicking the folder and choose ‘Create Folder’ option
- Now the text box is displayed with which you can name the folder
- Hit enter upon providing a name for the custom folder.
Yahoo Mail Basic
The whole interface looks completely different if you are using Yahoo Mail basic version. But nothing to worry, custom folders can also be created implementing the certain steps.
- Click [Edit] next to My Folders.
- As it is done, ‘Add folder’ option is displayed.
- Provide a name to the folder and Click ‘Add’
- Tap on the Yahoo app seen in the list of Menu Items.
- Once the interface is displayed, click on the horizontal lines in the top left corner of the App.
- Now Again Tap on ‘Create A New Folder’.
- Name the folder in that new prompt.
- Now again tap on ‘Save button’ to make the changes effective.
By following these above mentioned steps of organizing mails, you can easily manage the personal or official Yahoo email account just by following the certain procedures.